us and maximise your
return! Click here
Our Fees Explained
If your application has been successful, you will need to pay the following:
- A Booking Deposit = 2 weeks rent
- Your Monthly Rental = tenants can pay monthly or fortnight, they will be told how much the monthly rental will be.
- Security Bond (government regulation) 4 weeks bond
That's it! unless you want to subscribe to any optional extras such as internet, car park and linen. Just ask your friendly property host for prices. Of course, as with any contract, if you choose to break it early it will incur a fee. Please see our cancellation policy below for further information.
Upon booking, a deposit of two weeks rental in advance is required. Should you change your mind and decide not to stay with us the deposit is not refundable as it is to reserve the room for you and we will reject others once we receive your booking deposit. When you take up the tenancy this deposit will be converted to your first two weeks rental.
Your monthly rental amount is required in advanced during your tenancy while you are living at one of our properties. These fees are legally binding by your tenancy agreement and must be paid to avoid eviction. Monthly Rental is calculated as Weekly rental amount x 52 weeks / 12 months.
If renting single/double rooms, included in your rental amount are electrical, gas and water bills including the use of all common facilities.
If you decide to break your tenancy agreement early (i.e. prior to expiration date) one of the options below on a case-by-case basis and final decision that will apply is based on the discretion of the management of the building:
- The management company will find a replacement on your behalf. However, you may be charge a finder's fee for this service and any additional fees to cancel the tenancy agreement.
- The tenant will either have to find a suitable replacement to continue the original tenancy agreement. In this case, you may still be charged any additional fees to cancel the tenancy agreement.
- If none of the above options are chosen, the original tenent is required to continue paying the full monthly rental amount as agreed on the tenancy agreement contract until a suitable replacement can be found or until it the tenancy agreement is expired.
Security Bond (government regulation)
For all tenancy agreements regardless of accommodation property or room type you are living, a one months rental security bond is required. The monies will be paid into the Rental Bond Authority (Australian Government). At the end of the tenancy and if no damages are sustained to the property, this will be fully refunded to you. However if damages are found, this will be used to repair the damages.
After you have signed your tenancy agreement, should you wish to move rooms (subject to a room actually being available), you will incur a $150 admin fee, payable upfront.
Each property provides an exhaustive list or facilities and amenities for all our tenants to use. However, if you wish to subscribe to additional extras (if available) such as wireless broadband internet services or car parking spaces, an additional fee will be required.