***CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND & PUBLIC TRANSPORT, GREAT STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE, ALL ROOMS WITH YOUR OWN BATHROOM & A/C UNITS***
Look no further, brilliant location, close to public transport & cafes these rooms really are show-stoppers so all you need to do is pack your bags and your favorite blanket. all rooms have there on bathrooms & A/C units for the warmer months.
UNIT 12 – NO COUPLES
Room 1 – $225 per week – 29/01/2019 – A/C, EN-SUITE, DOUBLE BED
Room 3 – $225 per week – AVAILABLE NOW – A/C, EN-SUITE, DOUBLE BED
– Double bed
– Bedside Table
– Built-in wardrobe
– Study desk and chair
– Built in USB power
– Air conditioner
– Opt-In Room & Linen Service for a weekly flat fee
– Modern Kitchen with plenty of cupboards,luxurious finishes and appliances
– Open plan living with plenty of natural light
– Separate dining area
– Peaceful balcony with table and chairs (perfect spot to relax)
– Large laundry room
– Large Downstairs undercover concrete area with BBQ,
– Plenty of On-Street Parking available
– Secure parking for weekly flat fee
– All bills inclusive of rental price
– Monthly common area cleaning service included
– The home consists of 5 bedrooms total (each room has its own private bathroom and a/c)
Other Useful Information:
– University of Queensland (UQ) St Lucia – approx. 4.2 km. It is about 15 minutes of
easy cycling on a dedicated bike way which you can join 200m from the house, or about 40 mins walk, or a combination of bus and walk.
– QUT Garden Point – approx. 5.6km. Transport options include walking to the Yeronga station (10 mins), train to Southbank Station (10mins) plus walking across the Goodwill bridge (1.2km, 15 mins), or using the ferry across the river.
– Griffith University – approx. 8.7kms. Transport choices include a combination of walking (10 mins) and bus (25 mins).
SHORT WALK TO:
– Coffee shop, Bistro / Bar, Pizzeria, Hair salon – 100m
– Bus Stop – 100m
– Join the dedicated bikeway to university – approx 200m (forms part of the Yeronga – Moorooka bikeway)
– Parklands – 200m
– Brisbane River Corso walk – 500m
– Yeronga Station – approx 1.0km, 10 mins walking
– Yeronga Village – about 750m (Medical, pharmacy, coffee, bakery, convenience store, butcher, fruit and veg, ATM, dry cleaners, various eateries) Across the road from Yeronga Village is a dentist, physiotherapist, post office, personal training, the River City Cycles bicycle shop, amongst others. All these facilities are about 8 minutes walk away.
– 541 Fairfield Rd – 900m (Seven eleven, Domino’s pizza, Indian, Subway, etc.)
– Southank entertainment precinct – approximately 4.5km (10 mins by train from Yeronga station)
– CBD – approx 10.1km (Yeronga station to Roma St station – approximately 17 minutes by train)
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
– Train Route: From City – Approximately 10 mins of walking to Yeronga Station and then 17 mins by train to Roma Street Station.
– Bus Route: From City – Approximately 36 minutes, Route 108
– Stations: Yeronga Station (1.0km) Fairfield Station (1.7km)
Subscribe here to receive property alerts for new listings in your region.