**CALL NOW FOR AN INSPECTION 3193 3450 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO BOOK IN TO SEE THIS ROOM TODAY! OR YOU CAN BOOK THIS ROOM ONLINE AT www.brisbanestudents.com.au**
Value for Money with Convenient location Student Accommodation. These 3 units are fully equipped with modern kitchen facilities and lockable cupboards. Fully furnished lounge and bedrooms. Ideally for students studying in the City, QUT Kelvin Grove and it is also very near to the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
Each unit has:
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms (2 Ensuites & 2 Common Bathrooms)
Living Area & Kitchen Area Common Areas
Room 1 : $210 per week (ensuites included) – Available 04/08/18
Room 5 : $180 per week – Available NOW
Room 7 : $175 per week – Available 27/07/18
Room 4 – $185 per week – Available NOW
Room 5 – $180 per week – Available NOW
Large open plan kitchen, Spacious lounge & dinning area, Laundry, carpeted floors throughout the property, outdoor area.
Your Room Includes: Fully furnished with Bed, Desk, Chair, and Hard Wired Smoke Detector.
Rent Includes: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Internet, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas (Twice a month), and Water.
All utilities included in rent – Water, Gas, Electricity and Internet.
• Professional monthly room cleaning
• Provision of a linen pack (bed sheets x 2 & pillow cases x 2);
• Replacement of the linen pack once a month (this is a collection and delivery service only and will not include making of the beds)
• Professional laundry services to wash the linen pack;
• The ability to utilise our electronic payments system on-line to afford greater convenience to pay rent; and
• Pastoral care and consideration welfare and accommodation standards in accordance with Federal Government’s Education Industry National Code of Practice
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 1.2 kms; JCU (349 Queen Street) 4.3 kms; Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 4.5 kms; Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 5 kms; QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 4.9 kms; Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 5.3 km
Shopping Close by:
Woolworths Supermarket – Kelvin Grove Village – Approximately 1.7km away – Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 440 metres on Windsor Road; Bus Route 345 -Other bus routes to and from the City from Kelvin Grove Road – Approximately 10 to 15 minutes – Routes, 390, 361, 364.
Do Not Miss this opportunity, Call 07 3193 3451 to book for inspection or submit your application on www.padrooms.com.au
Subscribe here to receive property alerts for new listings in your region.