These units are fully equipped with modern kitchen facilities and lockable cupboards. Fully furnished lounge and bedrooms. Ideally for students studying in the City, QUT Kelvin Grove and it is also very near to the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms (2 Ensuites & 2 Common Bathrooms)
Unit 2 room 3 – Single, wardrobe, desk & chair, bedside, air-con, ceiling fan (Medium Size) – $190 p/wk – Available 14/01/2018
Unit 3 room 2 – Single, wardrobe, desk & chair, bedside, air-con, ceiling fan, ensuite (Medium Size) – $220 p/wk – Available 2/03/2018
Unit 3 room 6 – Single, wardrobe, desk & chair, bedside, air-con, ceiling fan (Medium Size) -$170
Large open plan kitchen, Spacious lounge & dinning area, Laundry, carpeted floors throughout the property, outdoor area.
Your Room Includes: Fully furnished with Bed, Desk, Chair, and Hard Wired Smoke Detector.
Rent Includes: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Internet, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas (Twice a month), and Water.
All utilities included in rent – Water, Gas, Electricity and Internet.
• Professional monthly room cleaning
• Provision of a linen pack (bed sheets x 2 & pillow cases x 2);
• Replacement of the linen pack once a month (this is a collection and delivery service only and will not include making of the beds)
• Professional laundry services to wash the linen pack;
• The ability to utilise our electronic payments system on-line to afford greater convenience to pay rent; and
• Pastoral care and consideration welfare and accommodation standards in accordance with Federal Government’s Education Industry National Code of Practice
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 1.2 kms; JCU (349 Queen Street) 4.3 kms; Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 4.5 kms; Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 5 kms; QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 4.9 kms; Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 5.3 km
Shopping Close by:
Woolworths Supermarket – Kelvin Grove Village – Approximately 1.7km away – Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 440 metres on Windsor Road; Bus Route 345 -Other bus routes to and from the City from Kelvin Grove Road – Approximately 10 to 15 minutes – Routes, 390, 361, 364.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Subscribe here to receive property alerts for new listings in your region.