This beautifully renovated property is equipped with modern furniture and updated facilities. With 2 levels of separate living, it is perfect for students looking for peace and quite while still being able to engage with other residents. This property It is located on a quiet street close to a 24 hours convenience store, supermarket, public transport and is just 10 mins away from the city.
Available rooms upstairs:
Room 4 UP – $160 p/w – TBA
Room 5 UP – $175 p/week – Available 12/02/2018
Open plan kitchen, Lounge & dining area, Laundry, carpeted floors throughout the lounge and in all rooms
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 1.2 kms; JCU (349 Queen Street) 4.3 kms; Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 4.5 kms; Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 5 kms; QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 4.9 kms; Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 5.3 km
Shopping Close by:
Woolworths Supermarket – Kelvin Grove Village – Approximately 1.7km away – Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food Store, ALDI supermarket – 5min walk etc.
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 440 metres on Windsor Road; Bus Route 345 -Other bus routes to and from the City from Kelvin Grove Road – Approximately 10 to 15 minutes – Routes, 390, 361, 364.
• Professional monthly room cleaning
• Provision of a linen pack (bed sheets x 2 & pillow cases x 2);
• Replacement of the linen pack once a month (this is a collection and delivery service only and will not include making of the beds)
• Professional laundry services to wash the linen pack;
• The ability to utilise our electronic payments system on-line to afford greater convenience to pay rent; and
• Pastoral care and consideration welfare and accommodation standards in accordance with Federal Government’s Education Industry National Code of Practice
Don’t miss the opportunity!
Subscribe here to receive property alerts for new listings in your region.