Click “Book Inspection” button now to book your viewing – you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
This 5 bedroom property is a hop away from Kangaroo Point. Upstairs has a massive undercover entertaining deck and landscaped garden out the back for tenants to enjoy as well as spacious back deck so students can make the most out of their study areas. Best of all THE BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN RENT and internet is provided at the property.
The features that this property hides behind its exterior are incredible!
– GENEROUS 5 BEDROOM PROPERTY LOCATED IN EAST BRISBANE PERFECT FOR STUDENTS! Don’t miss out enquire today with your friends!
– ENORMOUS GAMES/RECREATION ROOM DOWNSTAIRS! Perfect for entertaining or enjoying your spare time with friends.
– RENT INCLUDES ELECTRICITY, GAS & WATER! No extra costs to you!
– Recreation Rooms complete with Ping Pong Table, Dart Board, Foosball Table & TV
– ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED in the weekly rent
– Fortnightly CLEANING of the common areas
– FREE INTERNET already connected
– SPA BATH, 2 x bathrooms, 2 x kitchens
– Yard is mowed and trimmed regularly
– FREE laundry located downstairs for convenience!
– FURNISHED rooms each with double bed, study desk and wardrobe
– Upstairs kitchen fitted with new dishwasher
The upstairs kitchen has a newly appointed dishwasher, a vintage iron bar shelving and new fridge. The kitchen also has large French windows which open onto a bar service area on the deck.
The downstairs kitchen has a vintage wood feel and French doors and windows which open onto its own patio area (which can host further furniture for even further outdoor entertaining or play.)
Located less than 5 minutes from the heart of Brisbane city in the middle of East Brisbane, it’s also linked to great public transport routes.Close walk to the corner for yummy Doughnut Time, Ice Cream, Thai, Kotobuki Sushi, Pizza or Fish and Chips and more! 1 block walk to supermarket and 10 (excellent) restaurants / take away and Pub (Shafston Hotel). Just a 25 minute ferry ride to QUT Gardens Point, 14 minute walk to the Mater Hospital and 25 minute walk to the city.
• Singles only – no couples
• Free laundry
Rent Includes: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas and water
Education Facilities Close by:
Shafston International College (46 Thorn Street, Kangaroo Point) 1.7 kms Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 4 kms; JCU (349 Queen Street) 4 kms; QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 2.9 kms; QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 6.6 kms; Southbank Institute of TAFE (66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane) 2.3 kms, Griffith University (Sports Rd, Nathan) 9.4 KM;
Shopping Close by:
IGA Shopping Centre – Lytton Rd – Approximately 400M Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 125 metres; Bus Route – To City – Approximately 20 to 25 minutes – Routes 230, 232, 235 Bus Route – From City – Approximately 22 to 27 minutes – Routes 200, 235, 430
Subscribe here to receive property alerts for new listings in your region.