This two-level house is in perfect location within walking distance to Brisbane CBD, shops, cafes and restaurants. For convenience you can also hop on to the Spring Hill Loop that can take you to the heart of Brisbane city for FREE. The property has tremendous facilities including dual living with two kitchens, patio and outdoor area specially catered to meet students’ needs. There are no hassles of paying bills as all bills included in the rent. Being so close to everything this house is perfect for students or young professionals.
Street Address: 55 Sedgebrook Street, Spring Hill
3UP – Single bed, ceiling fan, drawers with mirror, wardrobe (Medium) – $170 per week Avail 26/11/17
Enjoy the comfort of open plan living with a spacious lounge, dining area and separate laundry with an airy balcony at the rear. Polished timber floors throughout.
Your Room Includes:
• Fully furnished with Bed (size depending on room)
• Paper bin
• Desk lam
• Laundry basket
• Professional Cleaning of Common Areas (Once a fortnight)
Professional monthly room cleaning
• Provision of a linen pack (bed sheets x 2 & pillow cases x 2);
• Replacement of the linen pack once a month (this is a collection and delivery service only and will not include making of the beds)
• Professional laundry services to wash the linen pack;
• The ability to utilise our electronic payments system on-line to afford greater convenience to pay rent; and
• Pastoral care and consideration welfare and accommodation standards in accordance with Federal Government’s Education Industry National Code of Practice
Education Facilities Close by:
• QUT (Garden’s Point) 1.7 kms;
• JCU (349 Queen Street) 1 km;
• Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 800 metres;
• Griffith University (226 Grey Street, South Bank) 2.8 kms;
• Southbank Institute of Technology (66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane) 2.6 kms,
• IES (Boundary Street) 450metres;
• UQ (St Lucia) 6.7 Kms
Shopping Close by:
• Woolworths Supermarket – Spring Hill Market Place – 365 Turbot Street – Approximately 800 metres – Takeaway Shops, Newsagency, Pharmacy, etc.
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In:
• Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 300 metres on Wickham Terrace
• Bus Route – To City – Approximately 5 minutes – Springhill Loop
Call 07 3193 3450 to book an Inspection or Apply online at www.padrooms.com.au.
Please note you are required to book prior to attendance.
Subscribe here to receive property alerts for new listings in your region.