Your private room is close to Brisbane City and its universities, colleges, shopping, entertainment and all the activities Brisbane provides.
• Off Street Parking available
• Singles or Couples
• Free laundry
• Internet Provided
Large two-storey 5 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms Queenslander home is very charming with lots of character and beautiful timber features throughout. It has 2 living rooms and plenty of off-street parking and short walk to public transport. Enjoy one of the two verandas or the courtyard and grassed areas downstairs.
This is perfect for students all of the universities which are easily accessible. This lovely home is in a very convenient location, close to all amenities and public transport.
** ELECTRICITY / WATER / GAS / CLEANING / LINEN – INCLUDED IN YOUR RENT **
– 5 bedroom large home
– 2 Living Rooms (1 large lounge room; 1 sunroom), Common Area
– Large Kitchen with beautiful wood finishes & Dishwasher, Common Area
– Dining Room, Common Area
– Large undercover Front Balcony
– Large undercover Back Balcony
– Leafy Green Garden with Clothes Line
– 2 Large Bathrooms with separated toilets
– Free to Washing Machine
– Large under house area with undercover clothesline
– Monthly Common Area Cleaning, Linen & Room Service by Professional Cleaners
– Gardening Included in Rental Price
This is a beautiful fully-furnished property located near the Brisbane River and the Eleanor Schonelle Bridge has 2 separate levels.
Each Level boasting 5 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, Kitchen & Common Area. Only 20min walk to University of Queensland.
Property is perfectly for students, close to public transport to city and shops. 10 minute walk to Food and Fish markets and you can get all your fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and seafood.
Rent Includes: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Internet, Water. Professional monthly cleaning of common areas
Education Facilities Close by:
• University of Queensland (St Lucia) – approx. 1.4kms
• QUT – approx. 3.2kms
• Griffith University – approx. 6.7kms
• Axiom College – approx. 4.2kms
• Fairfield Gardens Shopping – approx. 300m
• Sunnybank – approx 10.8km
• City – approx 5.5km
• Westfield Garden City – approx 8.9km
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 195 metres
Bus Route – To City – Approximately 25 minutes, Route 197
Bus Route – From City – Approximately 26 minutes, Route 108
CALL 07 3193 3450 FOR AN INSPECTION TODAY OR YOU CAN APPLY ON www.padrooms.com.au
Subscribe here to receive property alerts for new listings in your region.